1. Ovulation monitoring and its quality assessment. 2. Timed intercourse. 3. Ovulation induction with oral medication (or injection) and sexual intercourse. 4. Ovulation induction, with sperm activation and intrauterine insemination.
5. We provide complete program of In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), and Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI). Our sophisticated embryological laboratory, where Embryos are cultured and developed, has thoroughly experienced Scientists, with great responsibility, efficiency, care and sensitivity. Our Embryologists are well informed on the patient’s clinical history and they understand the yearning and psychological strain of the couple. As a result, we have achieved impressive pregnancy rates.
6. We provide a well-equipped operating theatre and anesthesiology unit with experienced doctors and personnel. We offer a comfortable and painless oocyte retrieval and embryo transfer procedures. We apply the best international method of cryopreservation (Vitrification) for the ova, embryos and sperm, achieving higher pregnancy rates. After fertilization, we determine the most appropriate day for embryo transfer (second, third and fifth day-blastocysts) according to the couple’s individual criteria.
7. In cases of poor sperm (very common in our time), we apply ICSI, revolutionary method which was first developed in 1993 and solved internationally the problem of Male Infertility. In the case of complete azoospermia (no spermatozoa), we acquire sperm directly from the testicle with painless and safe aspiration (TESA/TESE), which allows us to accomplish higher pregnancy rates.
We aim to achieve pregnancy of the best quality, with the lowest abortion rate, in order, for the couple, to experience the joy of parenthood.
8. In the case of repeated Implantation failures and uterus problems, we perform Ultrasound Hysterography, and Hysteroscopic surgery, getting remarkable results.
9. Often, infertile couples have a perfect function of sperm, regular menstrual Cycle and a normal hysterosalpingography. We apply specialized laparoscopic investigation which reveals either endometriosis or/and fallopian tube and peri-ovarian adhesions. Proper laparoscopic surgery (diagnostic and therapeutic) frequently provides better results, even comparing with IVF.